Pam James, owner of Pelindaba Lavender Amelia Island, discusses the language of lavender for therapeutic purposes, personal care, cooking, home use and more during a lavender-themed luncheon. Ticket includes lunch, program, and gift from Pelindaba Lavender.
- Lavender & Blueberry Chilled Soup
- Lavender & Roasted Beet Crostini
- Lavender & Vegan-Salmon Filled Popovers
- Lavender, Plum and Honey Scones
- Lavender & Mango Meringue Tartlet
$35 ticket includes lunch, program, and gift from Pelindaba Lavender. For more information or to purchase tickets visit www.storyandsongarts.org